Cabras Marine Corporation is the leading provider of pilot, tug, barge, spill response, firefighting, and ferry services on Guam and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. We are currently looking for a candidate who can truly identify with our mission and project the organization’s passion for what we do and who we serve among the community, to join our finance team as a full time Accountant.
– Directs and coordinates accounting activities for tug and pilot, crewboat marine services. – Applies principles of accounting to devise and implement system for general accounting. – Prepares financial statements, supporting schedules, individual, division or consolidated balance sheets, profits and loss statements.
– Audits contracts, orders, vouchers and prepares reports.
– Travel to Saipan, CNMI at least twice a year for audits.
– Bachelor Degree in Accounting or foreign equivalent.
– 5 years of applicable work experience.
– Strong fluency with Excel formulas and logic functions.
– Data driven and detail oriented.
– Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
– Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and also has the strong desire to work as a member of a team.
Please send resume to Wayne Bigler, Human Resources Director, Cabras Marine Corporation, 178 Industrial Avenue, Piti, Guam 96915